The PETstock 6km Lake Walk is pet friendly so your fur baby can join in support of cancer research.
Proudly sponsored by:
When entering the Ballarat Cycle Classic 2022, you accept the following:
- Participants can undertake the Cycle Classic 2022 (the Event) on Saturday 19th February 2022 and Sunday 20th February 2022.
- Participants must always obey road rules and the instructions issued by event management while participating in the Event.
- The event is supported by event management, staff and volunteers between 7:00am and 2:00pm.
- The participant must read and accept the terms and conditions of the Cycle Classic and sign this Waiver.
- On the day of the Event and during the Event, all participants must:
- Act in line with current COVID-19 Federal and State Government regulations and restrictions, including but not limited to, social distancing, hand sanitation and QR code check-in requirements.
- If feeling unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, participant must email FECRI to advise, not attend, get tested and isolate in line with State Government requirements.
- Wear and carry a face mask at appropriate times. Including at Marshalling start line, rest stops and on completion of event.
- Follow all COVID-19 signage and instruction by Event Organisers and appointed Volunteers.
- Obey all road rules at all times.
- Ride safely and in control.
- Look out for hazards and point out hazards to nearby participants.
- Obey the instructions of Event marshals and traffic controllers.
- Keep to the left of the road at all times, particularly when no lines exist.
- Wear an Australian Standard approved bicycle helmet when cycling.
- Ensure that their bicycle has working lights attached to front and rear for distance rides.
- Ride no more than two abreast unless overtaking.
- Obey traffic signals (including lights, give way signs and stop signs).
- Not use mobile phones or headphones etc while riding.
- This event is held in accordance with Aus Cycling’s guidelines for minors participating in mountain bike and road cycling events and accordingly it is a requirement of entry and participation that:
- Mountain Bike participants under 11 years of age (at the date of the Event) are to be accompanied by an adult or ride part of a group (two or more riders), at all times, where at least one rider is an adult (over 18 years at the date of the Event); and
- Road Ride participants under 16 years of age (at the date of the Event) are to be accompanied by an adult or ride part of a group (two or more riders), at all times, where at least one rider is an adult (over 18 years at the date of the Event).
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Ballarat Cycle Classic on registration.